Wednesday, November 02, 2011

getting back at it

I'm not sure if it's the change in the seasons, or finally being settled after a crazy spring/summer, but I have found myself in a familiar place again....wanting to do photography.  So, in an interest in starting anew, I have left my website of madelynherringphotography.com behind, and moving forward with Little Fish Photography.  I will still be doing all the same type of photography {engagements, weddings, maternity, babies, toddlers, kids, families + fine art} as before, just a new name.

I'll be posting soon with my upcoming Christmas Session special - just working out the details!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in other non photography news - my friend Cindy, is hosting a giveaway (of a pattern I created no less!) over at Creating at Home - you only have until November 4th to enter, so hurry!  If you miss out, you can still get yourself a copy of this crazy cute hippo in my Etsy shop

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing photos again!! I think I know a couple kids who need Christmas ones done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!