Saturday, January 01, 2011

Moments of Christmas 2010

a tradition I am going to start right now! I saw it posted over here and love the idea. Mark says I'll need a bigger jar - I think he might be right! I am actually going to go back a few years and (try to) do one for 2008 and 2009 too. here's hoping that happens!

Lachlan's doll - she's almost done, her hair is in the works, and I'm hoping to have it done and sewn on next week - I keep changing my mind on her hair colour - I think it needs to feel right somehow!

Lachlan's first Christmas ornament - hand painted snowman :)

our tree - what a wonderful, full christmas we had.

Some new felted friends have joined our Christmas time family - it'll be hard to put these cuties away!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!