Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome Baby Girl




Nine days ago, we met our new daughter. She weighed 7lbs 5.9 oz, and her name is Lachlan. we have been home for a week now and she has fit seamlessly into our lives. Like she has always been here. We are so happy to have her. Our sweet boy is carrying on as if nothing has changed, but a 16.5 months, he doesn't really 'get' that his life has changed forever. I am so happy that he will have someone to romp around with, and to play and learn with. And I'm sure like every other parent, I envision them being best of friends :)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She's adorable. :) Hope you're all well and settling in nicely together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara (Lila's mom!)Saturday, February 27, 2010

    Congratulations! She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. she is absolutely gorgeous.
    congratulations!
    and enjoy every precious moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are amazing I love photography. I considered it as a future career but I can't see me going very far. lol
    Congrats on the new baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is sooo cute:) congrats. :)

    -April

    see my blog at aprilcurtis18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!