Monday, November 16, 2009

November? really?

What happened to this year?! It certainly has gone whizzing by!
My boy and I continue to grow...him in height and me in belly...the newest peanut will be arriving in just over 3 months...hard to imagine! We are excited, the boy keeps patting my belly...not that he knows what's in there and what that will mean for him and his future!
Anyway....

Remember this cutie? Well, she's almost 9 months old now! She is such a pretty baby...those lips and those eyes! A heart breaker for sure! She was a lot of fun to shoot and I had my assistant (the boy) keeping a watchful eye from the other side of the baby gate...

She always has the cutest little hats! I love these pics and am having a great time editing them!

3 comments:

  1. We had a lovely time getting these pictures done! As always, the shots are beautiful. Can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lacy looking pink hat in the picture when she was a newborn. Any idea if this hat has a pattern? Just curious. Have a great day,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a cute hat eh?

    I don't know about the pattern, they brought it with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!