Friday, August 07, 2009

What the heck?

I am trying to learn about "automated queries" I don't actually know what they are, but when I try to view my blog, Google politely tells me my computer or network might be sending them out. I've tried their suggestions, but am still unable to view it... or any other Blogger blog. but I am able to access it through the cached feature of Google search. So, while I wanted to post some great recipes and photos, I have to try and fix this instead....
Annoying to say the least.

Edit to say: It appears that all is right with my blog world again....yay!

2 comments:

  1. weird. no idea what that would be all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...happily it appears to have righted itself...now...back to yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!