Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

A few days late? Perhaps. Yesterday, I did my first "Mother's Day" function ever with my boy. We went with his Great Gramma and had a Mother's day tea at her residence. We were served Tea or Coffee in pretty little bone china tea cups.

I had coffee, 4 cups of it. It must of been decaf, because it did nothing for my tired state. He had milk, which did nothing for his tired state either. He hates to miss ANYTHING...what a tired little man. (his 2nd tooth has popped out, and he's looking adorable!)

We were also served Blueberry Chocolate cheesecake with raspberries and blueberries on top, drizzled with raspberry and white chocolate sauce. It was Amazing, and it was all I could do to keep from 1) licking the plate. 2) asking a lady across from me for the rest of hers that was going uneaten. Along with the yummy cheesecake was a cute tiny flower pot with alysm in it. I will be planting mine in the garden and will be reminded of this sweet day all summer long!

1 comment:

  1. mmm that cheesecake looks gooood! What a cute touch to put the little flower pot right on the plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!