Monday, March 09, 2009

Sunshine for my kitchen

This pretty little gem is a wonderful addition to our dark kitchen. It came with 3 of the ugliest chairs I've seen in a while. It's not actually the chairs that are ugly, it's the covering. Not sure if I am up to recovering them, but I am sure it's a job I can add to my "list" for my fella (or can get his mamma to 'make' him do! lol) Though I got it today, I actually saw it on Saturday when out thrifting with Cousin E and the boy. M thought we needed a bigger table and said I should go back and get it. so back I went!
I found a few goodies on Saturday too...like a lovely yellow chenille spread and wood blocks for the boy.

at the end of our thrifting day, E treated me to a delish cupcake and latte... soooo good....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!