Monday, March 16, 2009

Crying it out & Price Adjustments

and I want to join him. On Saturday night, we put a stop to the soother express.
He was doing really good actually...until about half hour ago... he is SO SO SO very tired...
It's really hard to listen to it. I want to cry along with him (ok, so I did...so what? I'm his mama, and I should be able to make it better) I can hear him starting to give up, then he starts with renewed gusto. oh boy.

In other news, in I've updated my website - I am still trying to get my online Fine Art photography portfolio done. But I haven't had the time to invest in choosing images and building the webpage.
In the interest of keeping things affordable, I have adjusted my newborn/baby session pricing. I know what it's like to have a new baby, little money and still want to have these memories preserved.

2 comments:

  1. Is your night time routine improving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're getting there... a bit of a slow process for sure though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!