Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Website Renovation

My boy is now 3 months old. for those of you that don't know, I am also doing a {photo a day} blog of my sweet boy. In doing so, it has sparked my desire to 'get back at it' sooner than I thought I would want to... So, between feedings/diapers/laundry/cleaning I am renovating my {website} I love the fresh look of it.Session time slots are limited - I don't want to miss too much of my sweet boy's life! - I am also changing the way I take photos - no more "posie-posed" photos. I am more interested in 'real life' photos - couples hanging out on benches, walking, talking, holding hands... I want to capture little moments and the details of life.
I also prefer to use natural light, so keep that in mind when picking out your session location!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!