Tuesday, December 16, 2008

3:00 pm yesterday's post turned into 10:49am today's.

It seriously CANNOT be Tuesday Wednesday!!! I am NOT READY... I am close, but not quite there yet.
I have been working away at editing photos and creating this years Christmas pressies. I am happy to say that very few things are store bought (I might be happy about that, but I'm not sure how the people getting them feel...)
I have really enjoyed doing the handmade this year. Probably because for the most part, while doing the computer work, my boy has either been on my lap, or I was rocking him in his bassinet. I will miss it when he moves into his crib, but that is a little ways off yet.
We managed to get over to Scott & Cindy's place yesterday. Their place was warm and welcoming. And we were treated to a delicious brownie, and a really cool Japanese book - the ISBN number is 'ISBN4 05 402 100 x' - it's a book with instructions for fo9lding paper etc to make wee boxex, envelopes etc - very cool, can't wait to try some out. She also gave us this adorable card - I didn't have the time/patience to even do cards this year (emails for everyone!!)
We had a good time and stayed longer than the hour we were going to - so, the baking suffered as a result.
I only managed to get one batch of cookies done. And if I don't stop eating them, there will be NONE LEFT!
I am just about done this hat for _____'s pressie.
And I'm (we are) just about done with this years balls - they look adorable on our tree, so we're keeping them all ☺ yay!

I finished (for the most part) a big project - just a few minor tweaks left, and another project I finished is the Photographic Alphabet...I am quite happy with the way it turned out, and I don't want to part with it - a sign of a good gift?? I hope so. I spent an unbelievable amount of time on them!
Today the boy and I are enjoying his first real snowfall... gonna head out shortly to take some photos ♥

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time away! Handmade gifts are the best. Thanks again for the delicious gingerbread men and the cranberry marmelade that we haven't yet tried.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!