Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew


Today is my baby's due date. October 8.
But he didn't quite make that date, he arrived 9 days early. I am thankful that he is safe and sound and at the end of my life I will always be thankful that I got to have 9 extra days with him :)
We finally named him:
Andrew.
Though I can't stop calling him baby boy.
We are as most (if not all) new parents are:
tired, exhausted, happy, and overwhelmed.
We are grateful to those around us that are so supportive. As I type this, at 5:29am I have freshly fed sleeping baby nestled against me, and I am enjoying homemade chicken corn chowder soup - thanks Cindy. With our little Bella Dog sleeping/keeping watch at my feet.
a perfect moment in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Corn chowder for breakfast.... yum! You're welcome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats. he is absolutely beautiful.
    i have an andrew, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have I been that I am just finding these kind comments now?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!