Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Summer's End and Parking Lot Carnivals


The summer might be coming to an end, but there are other things to look forward to.
I love the changing of the seasons - the smell of a crisp fall morning; fall soups and stews, the first fire of the season, and parking lot carnivals and fairs.
My baby is due in 3 weeks, we are very excited for that - I am looking forward to tying my own shoes again. The past few weeks has been spent getting ready for baby. I think we are mostly prepared (as much as you can prepare for the unknown) I will miss having baby all to myself, but I can't wait to meet him/her and see my fella hold his little baby. I won't miss having to pee every 20 min and being unable to breath because some little peanut is squishing my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!