Monday, October 29, 2007

Soft Toys and Craft Night


Yes. I do realize how hideous the cover of this book is.
It's from 1973 what else can I say? I found it today at the local 2nd hand store. I went to the book section hoping I would find a book with a 'baby doll' pattern in it for my baby niece... what I found was this book. it has doll patterns and so much more. I cannot wait to make some of these... I think I am going to make one tonight (it's only 11pm!!)
I had a 'craft night' for the first time since May. it went really good, my fella's cousin and I had a great time...since what I made was a Christmas pressie, I can't really say too much here. but a good time was had by all. I cannot wait until Thursday when I am going to start decorating for Christmas!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!