Saturday, October 27, 2007

One Room School house


One Room School house
Originally uploaded by HighlandGhillie
Today is a beautiful, crisp, sunny fall day.
What am I doing to enjoy the day? Counting water/beer/juice bottles to return. so far the water bottles out number the beer ones :)

I dropped off the cute "positivley petite" photographs yesterday. I am quite happy with how they looked. I cut the mats for them and I feel that they turned out good.

since I am now done preparing for the upcoming exhibit I got to have a look at some of my photographs taken back home a few weeks ago.
I loved this sweet little school house... hasn't had students since 1951. why? because it's on a remote Island that is down to it's last 2 full time residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!