Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Comet and the Great Lake Swimmers






I am currently (yes still) going through my photos. Looking for ones that I deem 'portfolio worthy' I am loving this comet shot for sure.
While I puruse(sp?) my photos, I am listening to 'Your Rocky Spine' by The Great Lake Swimmers...awesome tune. Folky Rock with touch of what seems to be bluegrass roots...or so the banjo/mandolin would imply. They're offering free - 5 tunes here
I am still bent about my Flickr account...(I know..dead horse, still kicking it..) I can still upload photos to my old account...for all the good it'll do me...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for that link. Listening in now. They sound great.

    Sorry your ID is still messed up. Is your flickr account back? Maybe it's been fixed? I do love this one. I need to redo my contraption and go find something interesting to point the TtV at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PBonnie...
    and as of a little earlier I have all my flickr/yahoo fixed!
    yay!!
    and I'm glad you're enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you've got your flickr/yahoo fixed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am loving this shot!! I am new to TtV, but am totally hooked!
    This shot makes me think of Stephen King.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!