Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Notecards & Thrifted Goods


Yesterday was quite busy.
I'm quite happy to annouce that my TtV photo notecards are now available at the 'Yarrow County Gifts and Baskets' - a BIG Thanks to them! there you will find 15 assorted notecards to choose from! as well, you will find some of my photography on display throughout the store!

It's been tough keeping up with demand, it's very exciting and well worth the challenge!!
I have put a few up in my Etsy shop as well..
in other news....I had 2 fun days of thrifting!!


I spent about $15. that got me:
a fun red & white umbrella, an old enamel drawer from a fridge - it has "Meat-Chilled" on the front (my poor fella! what he has to put up with!) it'll be great for yarn/fabric storage...and it'll look cute too! - a sham cover, a shot glass (every girl needs one) a coffee cannister, 2 fireking pie plates, 2 cute aprons (photos to follow of them I'm sure!) a nut cracker, a picture frame, a cute old metal strainer (not visible in photo!) and a mat cutter! The mat cutter was the most expensive item at $9. I don't normally spend that much at the thrift stores, but I've been looking at mat cutters for a while now...and $9 for a quality vintage mat cutter was a good price!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!