Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Etsy Treasury & Trifted Linen

I had an opportunity at Etsy to create a treasury! so naturally I choose Viewfinder images! so, naturally I choose Viewfinder photos...all of these artists are amazing. each one is so unique, but tied together by the vintage black framing. swooooon! They are just terrific!

I had a good time yesterday at the local thrift store! All clothing was $1 a piece...I came away with several linen dresses...I was going to reuse them to make small toys and baby stuff...but I am sitting here in a freshly washed, clothesline dried one...lol...so I guess I am keeping two of them...the pretty sky blue one and the cute chocolate brown one! I also got a pair cords (to be cut up for crafts) a pristine white queen duvet cover - which I will embroider - and two yellow stripe sham covers...all looked very delightful on my clothesline...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!