Friday, December 15, 2006

Button Love

after having NO CAMERA for 3 weeks, it's finally fixed and back in my grubby hands! in time for Christmas too, thankfully.
MIL and I got some buttons recently (a while ago?) and I picked up a bag of mixed buttons... and I love them.

Here are my Christmas goodies - all in various stages of development! - for the little gals, an amigurumi monkey, amigurumi cat, a little lamb, scotty dogs, and hand warmers (similar to these)...
I'm doing pretty good I think... not too many more things to do (if you don't include baking and cleaning!)

I finished Baby C's quilt intime for her baptism. my camera was dead by the time I finished it, so I will get a proper picture of it soon. it's all together here, but not batting, or backing and binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! I LOVE reading them! so much fun!